The Indian Journal of Design Engineering (IJDE) is half yearly international journal, being published in the months of March and September by Lattice Science Publication (LSP)🔗 Bhopal (M.P.), India since year 2021. The aim of the journal is to:
- disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Design Engineering.
- dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- seek original and unpublished research article(s) based on theoretical and experimental works for the publication globally.
- publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Design Engineering.
- impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component, to create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- solicit original and unpublished research article(s), based on theoretical and experimental works.
The Indian Journal of Design Engineering (IJDE) is not limited to a specific aspect of Design Engineering but is instead devoted to a wide range of subfields in the Design Engineering. While it encourages a broad spectrum of contribution in the Design Engineering, its core interest lies in issues concerning Design Engineering. Articles of interdisciplinary nature are particularly welcome.
The primary goal of the new editors🔗 is to maintain high quality of publications. There will be a commitment to expediting the time taken for the publication of the article(s). The articles that are sent for reviews will have names of the authors deleted with a view towards enhancing the objectivity and fairness of the review process.
Articles that are devoted to the purely mathematical aspects without a discussion of the physical implications of the results or the consideration of specific examples are discouraged. Articles concerning Design Engineering should not be limited merely to a description and recording of observations but should contain theoretical and quantitative discussion of the results.
The Editors reserve the right to reject article(s) without sending them out for review. Articles for the Regular Issue of the journal can submit, round the year, electronically by using Article Submission System🔗. The summited article (s) should cover following subfields of Design Engineering:
- Product, Engineering and Industrial Design
- Design in Engineering Subject Areas
- CAD, CAM, CAE
- Design for Sustainability and Renewable Energy
- Web/Internet Technologies and Wireless Computing in Design Engineering
- Design Management
- Integrated Design and Manufacturing, Concurrent Engineering
- Mechanical Transmission and Machine Elements
- Tribology and Lubrication in Design Engineering
- Mechanics and Mechatronics, Heat Transfer and Fluids
- Design Optimisation and Finite/Boundary Element Methods in Design Engineering
- Agile Manufacturing
- Rapid Prototyping
- Experimental and Theoretical analyses in Design Engineering
- Advanced Computing in Design Engineering